The Daily Drive – April 15th 2011
April 15, 2011
Posted by on
The Daily Drive is a daily (duh) post of all the prominent things going on in the sports world we didn’t cover, and anything else we might want to share with you. We’ll even share our exclusive world premier tickets to Priest in 3D. ZOMG that movie looks terrible.
– The Flyers absolutely dominated the Sabres, but lost game 1. They only lost because Mr. America, Ryan Miller was a stud, but Flyer nation is officially nervous because Playoff God Chris Pronger missed game 1 and is questionable for game 2.
– New Will Ferrell movie trailer. He speaks Spanish the whole movie. Sounds stupid. Looks cool.
– Kevin Na took a 16 on the 9th hole of the Valero Texas Open. Everyone is saying, “Oh man that makes a hacker twenty handicapper so happy to see them struggle like that”. Well I’m not. He still shot an 80 on his round. I played yesterday, didn’t have a 16 on any holes and still shot a 91. Moral of the story? Pros are good, even with 16’s on their card.
– A Hopewell Valley (where most of us went to high school) graduate got caught with $50,000 worth of marijuana. J.T. clearly took economics, but must have missed criminology. But I’m glad Hopewell is continuing to produce successful businessmen.
The funny side of the sports world has been a little boring the past few days, so there’s two sexy girls awaiting you after the jump. Are there they in separate pictures? Together? Twins? OMG GET EXCITED!
– Twins Basil! No never mind, That’s Joanna and Marta Krupa. They are sisters, but more importantly they are insanely hot.
– On the other end of the being insanely hot spectrum, if you haven’t play Goddamn Snack Time With Rex Ryan you clearly don’t have enough free time on your hands.
– Nothing beats taunting a 6 year old!
– The NBA playoffs start tomorrow. Once again, BEAT THE HEAT.