The Daily Drive – April 19th 2011
April 19, 2011
Posted by on
The Daily Drive is a daily (duh) post of all the prominent things going on in the sports world we didn’t cover, and anything else we might want to share with you. Except how to make the perfect falafel because we are American and only make things like hamburgers and hot dogs.
– Quick drive today. We’ll start off with Vladimir Putin kissing a puppy.
– Well it can only go downhill after that. The 2012 Madden cover has come down to Michael Vick Vs. Peyton Hillis. One killed dogs, one didn’t. One went to jail, one didn’t. Who’s gonna win? Mike Vick obviously, if not we are a racist country!
– Philly went 1/3 on their three pack last night. The Flyers won a huge game three in Buffalo. The Sixers realized they have no chance to beat the Heat. The Phillies refuse to hit the baseball. However, at the end of the night Philadelphia goes to bed happy because we aren’t New York Mets fans.
– College humor has a terrific video of the 6 girls you will date in college. It boasts the line “Who in their right mind would want to fuck their hoodie”. Aka it’s a terrific bit.
A couple more treats after the jump.
– Philliebot will throw out the first pitch at Wednesday’s game between the Brewers and Phillies. It’s only a matter of time before he takes over for Kyle Kendrick.
– Gotta hate when a tornado takes your burger.
– Everyone thought Vanessa Hudgens was doing molly or some sort of funk white powdery drug while she was at Coachella this weekend. Turns out it was just white icing from a cupcake. Disappointing since she’s hot. If it was molly it would have meant she was done with the kiddie movies and was moving on to big girl movies like Fast and the Furious 12 in which she’d wear nearly no clothes. Oh well, there’s still time.
– Roy Halladay just gave up a run so I’m angry and freaking out. We’ll bring full circle by posting a picture of Rachel Bilson humping (?) the biggest dog you’ll ever see. Or maybe a lucky man wearing a dog suit. Who is Rachel Bilson? Quick wikipedia search tells me she was on the O.C. and is an actress? I dunno never heard of her, but she’s kinda hot and is riding a huge dog so I like it. See ya tomorrow.