The Daily Drive is a daily (duh) post of all the prominent things going on in the sports world we didn’t cover, and anything else we might want to share with you. Yeah yeah we know there wasn’t one yesterday. We had it written up, but we all started drinking and then Goldschlager showed up to the party. Needless to say the Drive didn’t make it yesterday.
– Big night for the New York Knickerbockers. Losing tonight pretty much puts their season away. A win? Then things start to get prettty, pretty interesting. Papa Bear broke down tonight’s game earlier today.
– The Flyers play a crucial game 5 tonight back in Philly. Chris Pronger-gate continues as his wrist is improving, but is unlikely to play again tonight. It’ll be interesting to see if Ryan Miller can stand on his head once again, because without another insane performance, the Sabres are in trouble. Laughlin breaks it down right here.
– Lady Gaga fell on stage…again. She’s really ugly and really creepy, so it makes it all the better.
– Newspaper headline of the century.
– So wait I can carry 12 Pabst Blue Ribbons on me where ever I go? Boom.
– The Sixers suck and will get swept this Sunday, but at least this guy was having fun watch them blow up last night.
More treats after the jump.
– Andrew Ference hadn’t scored a goal in the playoffs since 2001, however his celebration after scoring last night is a textbook example of how to give the finger while wearing gloves.
– People think Nicolas Cage is crazy, which he clearly is. But he’s not the creepiest person in the Cage household.
– The defending NHL champions avoided elimination for the 2nd straight game with a 5-0 drubbing of the Canucks on the road in Vancouver. They now head back to one of the best home ice crowds in hockey looking to lock up the series and force the always amazing game seven. If you don’t like game 7’s there is something wrong with your head, so I’ll say let’s go Chicago Sunday night. On top of all that they have hot girls that skate around and pick up ice. High Five!
– Eatin good tonight baby!
Happy Weekend! And as always: Prime, Perform, Recover.