The Daily Drive is a daily (duh) post of all the prominent things going on in the sports world we didn’t cover, and anything else we might want to share with you. We haven’t shared anything in 5 days. We feel terrible. We apologize for realsies.
– Yes the drive has been missing the past few days. Alcohol, Atlantic City, late nights watching miserable baseball games, hookers, and above all insane NBA/NHL playoff series have been the cause of the disappearance of the D.D. Here are the best 15 goals of the first round of the NHL playoffs and since NBA highlights aren’t that exciting, here is Steve Nash getting a lap dance from Nicki Minaj.
– In other news while we were gone, Albert Haynesworth grabbed a food server’s titty. Lenny Dykstra got naked and told a woman to rub him. Then got bailed out of jail by, yup. Charlie Sheen.
– Hayden Panettiere is in a bunch of stupid TV shows, bad movies (except for Remember the Titans of course!), and attempts to sing. She is however very incredibly good looking.
– Whats funny about her is that she’s dating boxer Wladimir Klitschko who has a twin brother. I think him and his brother are quite gay as is evident in this picture. I’m sensing that my girl Hayden is a cover up.
More treats if you click on that read more button
– The top 25 sexiest sports mistresses of all time. Because, well I think that’s a pretty cool damn list.
– Two game sevens last night, and now we get two more tonight. Yup I’m freaking out over the NHL playoffs. It has been amazing this year. Obviously we’ll be covering more of the Flyers as they advanced past Buffalo with a dominating performance in game 7. Coolest part of last nigh’s game…This little love tap from Danny B.
– All Philly athletes seem to be pulling for each other. Jroll tweeted this earlier today:
@jimmyrollins11 Congrats to the boys down the street for advancing to the 2nd round last night. That was a clutch Game 7 performance right there!
James Van Riemsdyk told Evan Turner to Beat the Heat by having a cute little twitter chat:
@thekidet thanks man- good luck tomorrow. Show the heat a thing or 2 about talent in south beach
And Evan Turner was wearing this at the Flyers game last week. Gotta love Philly athletes.
– Animals talking with a British accent? Sure why not.
– Another top 25 list? Sure. Top 25 Fucks on TV ever (it’ll make sense when you click on the link. And yes I tried to make that sound inappropriate).
– Epic Meal Time. Fast Food Lasagna. Yup this video will be the most amazing thing you see all day.