The Daily Drive is a daily (duh) post of all the prominent things going on in the sports world we didn’t cover, and anything else we might want to share with you. Even my dream to someday get drafted by the Giants and have a bunch of crazy people with turbans come up onto the stage to celebrate with me.
– The NFL draft was last night. Here’s how the crowd greeted Roger Goodell.
– Another highlight was the fall of Mark Ingram. He was the top running back in the draft however slipped all the way 28th when the Saints traded up to draft him. This didn’t make Reggie Bush all that happy who tweeted this minutes after the pick was made:
…..It’s unclear if Reggie is talking about the New Orleans Hornets brief playoff run or him assuming his tenure with the Saints is over…I’ll go with latter on this one, classy Reggie.
– Reason 2,033,235 why the Phillies are awesome? You can get beers through twitter while at Citizens Bank Park.
– Bobba Fett. IHOP. People Fighting. Nice.
My thoughts on the Royal Wedding aka some hot pictures of Kate Middleton after the jump.
– Apparently there was some important wedding today. I live in America so I don’t really care what goes on countries that still have Kings & Queens. The only King/Queen I care about is the TV show King of Queens because it is hilarious. However I do care about Kate Middleton. She ain’t bad looking, and she’s a princess now which makes her instantly hotter.
– Here’s the real highlight from the Royal Wedding: Willy Fresh just getting right down to business.
– Cam Newton was the first pick of the draft last night. It just doesn’t make sense to me. First lets take a look at him.
…Kinda looks like an idiot. Next lets take a look at when he talked to John Gruden.
…For those of you too lazy to watch he sounds like an idiot the whole time he talks to Gruden.
– So he stole laptops. Got kicked out of school. Had all sorts of weird financial things going at Auburn which will forever put an asterisk next their championship. Looks like an idiot. Talks like an idiot. Apparently didn’t run plays at Auburn. And is now the number one pick of the 2011 draft because of a couple solid months of play….I wouldn’t be shocked to see him balloon up to 300 pounds and start pounding cough syrup ala JaMarcus Russell. Dumb pick Carolina.
– Finally here is a cartoon video from Germany. It’s entirely in German, but it is about how to hide your erection, an important life lesson. Happy weekend, bitches.