The Daily Drive is a daily (duh) post of all the prominent things going on in the sports world we didn’t cover, and anything else we might want to share with you. I haven’t done one of these in a while, but it’s like riding a bike, but I can’t ride a bike (true story, little embarrassing)
– Dan LeBatard went on a tremendous rant following the Heat eliminating the Celtics. Must Watch.
– San Jose Sharks won game 7 last night finalizing the NHL final four. Tampa Bay & San Jose are both high flying offensive teams while Boston & Vancouver rely on a defensive game. Both these series should be very entertaining and will result in a solid Stanley Cup Finals. My predictions? Boston in 6. San Jose in 7. More to come on these series soon.
– Take a trip down memory lane.
– The Yankees lost their 2nd straight game to the Royals, falling out of first place. Ian Nova got his titties ripped off by the offensive juggernaut of Kansas City and now they welcome Boston for the always fun Yanks-Sox rivarly. Between Nova’s struggles and Bartolo Colon’s doctor feeding him baby fetuses or whatever the hell that doctor was doing, the Yankee rotation continues to be a joke.
Another sexy celebrity on the market, after the jump.
Following the earth shaking news that Bar is on the market, the great Hayden Panettiere broke up with that weird looking Russian boxer. About a month ago I posted pictures of him posing naked with brother (wait I posted gay nudes? sorry.) but naturally I think Hayden finally realized he was gay. So we must ask, has two sexier celebrities ever broken up so close together? Maybe they both are closet lesbians and they want to date? Stay tuned.
– The Hangover 2 is a couple of weeks away, but this movie looks amazing..er.
– Any list that has ferret legging in it is important to read.
– A mother has been giving her eight year old daughter Botox injections. Apparently a lot of people are frowning upon this. I’m a little disappointed my mom didn’t give me Botox. I’ve got some terrible crow’s feet around my eyes and dammit I just can’t get rid of them.
– Jimmy Kimmel=the Man. Have a good weekend, bitches.