The Daily Drive is a daily (when we feel like it) post of all the prominent things going on in the sports world we didn’t cover, and anything else we might want to share with you. Like how sad it is that people love nipple slips. I find a picture of a nice celebrity smiling for the paparazzi enjoying her life….and she is unaware her boobie is hanging out…Those rude paparazzi. (Kidding. They are the best people ever, I love a good slip)
– Both Serena and Venus Williams lost at Wimbledon. Who cares? Well no one because it’s women’s sports, but we love hits at 90on95.com and apparently people on google are searching for it! Venus and Serena were so upset with their loses they had a backyard brawl to cheer themselves up.
– Slow day in sports unless you care about women’s soccer or tennis, but tomorrow two big interleague series start, both possible World Series previews. The Brewers travel to Yankee Stadium while the Phillies welcome Boston into the bank. We’ll have some previews tomorrow, but these teams could be the final four come October.
– The NHL draft was this weekend. The big news out of the draft is that the Winnipeg Jets are back. Glad to see Canada getting more hockey teams, it’s only a matter of time until the Bill Simmons plan of 15 teams in the USA and 15 in Canada comes true, then there will be a riot every year!
– Is it sad that is the only sports news that I could come up? It’s that time of the year I guess. However, they crowned the ugliest dog in world yesterday. Thrilling stuff.
– Lucy Pinder (if you don’t know her click more immediately) and some other stuff after the jump shot.
– There you go now you and Lucy Pinder have met each other, your life is officially complete. She has a topless calendar coming out for 2012…Naturally topless is NSFW so don’t get mad at me. I asked one of my co-workers what he thought of my girl Lucy and he responded “eh” baffled I asked why and he responded, “well, her tits are too separated”. Yup I’m slightly worried about him.
– Here’s the latest installment of Epic Meal Time. I don’t have sound on my computers and I am too lazy to search for it on my phone, but I see people eating chicken sandwiches pizza as well as people chugging Jack Daniels, all hobbies of mine, so I enjoyed it, even without sound.
– Here are the best celebrity tweets following the gay marriage bill being passed in New York. My reaction…well I think I shouldn’t post it, as you know we try to keep things PG here at 90on95.
– Remember when Osama Bin Laden got killed? Number 2 on the list was the guy whom the Departed, a movie starring Jack Nicholson (for the morons who haven’t seen it), was based on. James “Whitey” Bulger was captured at his California apartment after being on the run for over 16 years. Here’s what Mr. Bulger has been up to over the past thirty years.
“The 81-year-old former fugitive has been wanted on 19 counts of murder committed in the 1970s and 1980s, drug dealing, extortion, money laundering and conspiracy.”
– He also has had multiple plastic surgeys to disguise his look. When he was captured he told FBI agents that he was in Boston “armed to the teeth, taking care of unfinished business”. I’m assuming that meant taking a trip to the New England Aquarium, a ride on T, maybe even grabbing a wiener and some peanuts at Fenway…or maybe killing a bunch of people, to each his own I guess. Pretty much this dude sounds like the ultimate badass. I mean the Departed is one of the sweetest movies ever so he had to be a cool motherfucker.
– That’s Dave Chappelle. Remember him? Well there’s absolutely no news about him, that is just a picture of him walking around NYC this weekend. Remember when he wore a KKK suit and pretended he was blind? Ah Dave Chapelle racism, I miss it so much.
– Finally to bring things full center on today’s drive here’s a picture of Mollie King.
– DaftPuck did a post on her last nipple incident a long time ago. see how happy she is in this picture??!?!? Well click this link and you’ll see why a little nip slip is just so terrible…..errr….terribly awesome. Happy Monday.