The Daily Drive – July 12th, 2011
July 12, 2011
Posted by on
The Daily Drive is a daily (duh) post of all the prominent things going on in the sports world we didn’t cover, and anything else we might want to share with you. Like a chicken tender that looks like a wee-wee!!
– The Home Run Derby was last night. Remember when we were little kids and the derby was exciting? Now a days I’m more entertained by a guy throwing a filthy cutter for nine innings. It’s sad. The only way to bring the derby back is to throw an aluminum bat in Big Papi’s hands. Sure a fan or two may die, but goddamn I’d be entertained. 470 feet? Yawn. We’d be looking at 570 footers. Boom.
– Ah the beauty of being fat….Tremendous commercial.
Little more after the jump.
– Here’s Mila Kunis drinking a…..frozen…something. That’s not the important part of this picture. Remember when she was that annoying bitch on That 70’s show? Well…I take back all the mean things I said.
– I’ll be honest, I wish I was a woman so I could wear
Nucky Thompson Steve Buscemi on my body.
– The Dark Knight Rises poster has been released aka my batman boner went up another half centimeter. Sadly we are still a year away from the movie after coming out/Seeing Anne Hathaway sex up cat woman.
– Finally here’s a five-minute video of the best actor on HBO talking about K-Swiss. It’s amazing.